Here’s the most frequently asked questions we receive from candidates.
Send us an email or give us a call if you have a question that isn’t answered below!
Please forward your:
· Cover Letter – Include your career and geographic preferences, salary requirements, and any other accomplishments or personal information that will allow us to better assist you in your career search.
· Resume – A well-rounded description of your past work and educational history. Make sure all the information you place on your resume is relevant and stated in a concise manner. Please see further tips below.
· References – Three to six quality contacts. Include name, company, phone number(s), and a brief description of their relationship to you.
- Call employers back promptly (same business day) after they’ve left a message.
- Update your voicemail greeting to a simple, professional message. Do not use songs as ringtones during the interview process.
- Do not have your mother call an employer regarding a position.
- Update your “Facebook” and social media pages to reflect yourself in a positive and professional way.
- Don’t wear flip-flops to an interview.
- Don’t drink alcohol before an interview.
- Don’t chew during the interview…tobacco OR gum.
- Don’t be late, and don’t be extremely early. Fifteen minutes early is considered perfect timing.
- Don’t say “I Don’t Know” when asked about career wants.
- Avoid bringing a significant other to the interview.