A third-generation family-owned global manufacturing, distribution, and swine production company is looking for a Feed Mill Manager. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to coordinate and manage the overall feed milling operations including being responsible for a delivery fleet, developing a network of local grain supply, and in addition to the purchasing of ingredients and inventory management.
This modern feed manufacturing facility serves both company-owned farms in addition to a network of hog production facilities with 200,000 tons of bulk mash feed per year.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of operational experience in milling and purchasing materials.
- Knowledge of the grain market and a basic understanding of swine production.
- Ability to communicate effectively with farmers.
- Experience in managing a fleet of delivery trucks.
- Implement and update their FSMA program in addition to managing an extensive quality assurance program.
- Ability to use critical thinking and judgment skills to reach the best possible solution to a problem
- Demonstrate experience or desire to facilitate, encourage, coach, and lead a team to reach a set goal
If you have extensive experience in feed manufacturing, and a strong blend of analytical, decision-making, and creative problem-solving skills, this position may be the career move that will change your life.
This successful family-owned and managed company has a culture that fosters productive relationships within the company, with its customers, suppliers, and other outside support service providers.
An excellent compensation package that includes a generous base salary and incentive bonuses is being offered. If you are interested, please contact Vic Heinold.