Newest Job Opportunities
- 6042 Feed Sales Representative - Midwest FENU-XMVH
- 6041 Ruminant Nutritionist - Midwest FENU-XMVH
- 3568 Agronomy Crop Sales Professional - East Central Illinois AGRN-XMJF
- 3567 Input Director - Eastern US AGRN-XMVH
- 3566 Agronomy Location Manager / Sales / Assistant Agronomy Department Manager - Northern Illinois AGRN-XMJFGL
3504 Agronomy Retail Sales - Central Illinois AGRN-XMJF
A versatile agronomy retail salesperson is needed to work at a full-service agronomy retail plant in central Illinois. This job will consist of sales to existing and new accounts, plus crop scouting, tissue analysis, and operations during the busy season. An increase in business has created this opportunity.
The preferred candidate will have a minimum of an AS degree in agronomy and 2-3 years of experience in an agronomy retail setting. Company desires candidates who are able to accomplish a wide variety of tasks.
Should you be hired, you will receive a base salary, plus commissions on sales, bonus on company profitability, benefits, and vehicle. You must have an excellent driving record and be someone who is trustworthy and have a good hard work ethic. A candidate with a direct farm background is strongly preferred. $45-55,000. Contact Jim Fleming.